Under the Licensing Act 2003, we have a responsibility to publish all licence applications in progress.
Applications can be viewed at Exeter City Council, Civic Centre, Paris Street, Exeter, EX1 1RQ. Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00.
Commenting on applications
Representations regarding a licence application must be made in writing to the address above, or by email, and received by the stated date.
Current licence applications
Application to vary a premises license
Dass LTD, have applied to Exeter City Council Licensing Authority to vary a premises licence at Londis Dawn till Dusk, 2 Hoopern Street, Exeter, EX4 4LY
The applicant has applied to extend the following Licensable activities;
- SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL 06:00 – 00:00 hrs each day, off sales only.
- HOURS PREMISES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC 06:00 – 00:00 each day.
Representations must be made in writing to the Licensing Department at the address above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 December 2020.
Application to grant a premises licence
Ford Holdings LTD, have applied to Exeter City Council Licensing Authority for a Premises License at Unit 2, Commercial Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 4AE.
The applicant has applied for the following Licensable activities;
- PROVISION OF RECORDED MUSIC 09:00 – 01:00 hrs, Monday to Sunday
- LATE NIGHT REFRESHMENT 23:00 – 01:00 hrs Monday to Sunday
- SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL 09:00 – 01:00 hrs. Monday to Sunday (On and off sales)
- HOURS PREMISES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC 09:00 – 02:00 hrs, Monday to Sunday
Representations must be made in writing to the Licensing Department at the address above or by email to email@example.com by 24 December 2020.
It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application and one is liable on summary conviction to an unlimited fine.