How we will resume our housing services
We are applying a 3 step approach to getting our housing services back to normal.
January 2021: During the current lockdown we will be continuing our Stage 3 services, taking the following actions:
- We will always contact you before visiting you to check that you are not self-isolating or unwell.
- We will always respect social distancing for the entirety of every visit and ask that everyone in your household does so too.
- We ask that the area is ventilated before and during the visit.
Our three step approach
In the first stage of our return to providing a full housing service, we will be carrying out these services only:
- Emergency and urgent repairs
- External and communal area repairs
- Electric safety checks
- Gas safety inspections
- Inspections of communal areas and escape routes in blocks of flats
- Inspection works in external areas
- Restarting lettings and mutual exchanges
- Urgent and essential adaptation works
In the second stage of our return to providing a full housing service, we will be carrying out these services in addition to those already provided in step 1:
- Routine repairs inside your home
- Survey and inspections in your home including tenancy/property inspections by Housing Officers
- Resuming urgent assessments for adaptations
- Legionella testing and cleansing
- Stair lift servicing
- Processing Right to Buy applications
- External Planned Maintenance Works
In the third and final stage of our return to providing a full housing service, we will be carrying out these services in addition to those already provided in step 1, and step 2:
- Some kitchen and bathroom replacements are being carried out
- We have resumed assessments for adaptations
- We are undertaking Radon improvement works
- Fire risk assessments and related improvement works are being undertaken
- General planned maintenance works will now be programmed