You can apply for an assisted waste collection if no one in your household is physically able to take waste to the boundary of your property on collection days.
Please note the following:
- this service is available for rubbish, recycling and garden waste collections
- your waste will need to be accessible by the crews from the normal collection point for your street
- this service is not available for residents that use communal bin stores
Once approved the assisted collections will continue for two years. You should also use this form if you wish to renew assisted collections at the end of that period
Start the journey
More info about the journey
- you will need to read and agree to the terms and conditions of the service on the first page of the application
- your address and contact details
- details of where the waste will be left for collection
Once you've successfully completed the form the assisted waste service will automatically commence from your next scheduled collection
The best way to apply for assisted waste collections is to complete the online form.